GRB has transformed many businesses, large and small, bringing in fresh early talent and driving change since 1997. Here you can discover how some of our clients used our early talent recruitment services in more detail.
Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
Discover how a fast growing US tech firm approached GRB to recruit 11 STEM graduates for their UK office.
Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
Forestry England needed to address their diversity targets for the graduate scheme.
Pipeline for Leadership Team
Our client are an IT Professional Services company and software distributor. They were looking for graduates to join as Pre-Sales Technicians, Supply Chain Software Technicians, Project Executives and Project Administrators.
Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
The Post Office are a trusted British brand seeking ten graduates for their Graduate Rotational Management Scheme.
Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
This international horticulture group has recruited four graduates for their brand new leadership programme.
Work Ready Graduates Needed
This City based search firm has recruited one graduate every year with GRB since 2009. The most recent hire was sourced, screened, interviewed and hired in just two days.
This Property Firm chose GRB to assist with their three month campaign, with GRB providing the full package and a tailored service throughout. Through this, the company were able to successfully recruit four high-calibre graduates to join the team.
FTSE250 Recruiter Project
This FTSE250 recruiter originally met the GRB staff at a University Careers Fair. They could see how popular our stand was and quickly realised our strong brand presence in the student market. For this project the team recruited three graduates for...
Technology Graduate Scheme
A client since August 1999, this Berkshire-based software house has recruited in excess of 100 graduates using GRB's Search and Selection service. The International Recruitment lead explains our most recent project in more detail.
A Hampshire-based SME were looking for a recruitment partner with expertise in graduate recruitment. Learn from the CEO himself how the project was successfully executed.
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Graduate Recruitment Outsourcing
- Recruitment Advertising
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Postgraduate Course Advertising
- Education Agency for Further Study
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Recruiter FAQ
- Why Use GRB?
- Student and Graduate Marketing
- GRB Talent Pool Data
- Graduate Placement Map
- Recruiter Blog
- Recruiter Live Chat
- Client Testimonials
Research for Recruiters
- Attending Careers Fairs
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Employer Branding
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Running an Internship
- Gaining Value from Placements
- Generation Y and Z
- The Essential Graduate Recruiters Checklist
- The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Framework
- Promoting Diversity and Avoiding Discrimination
- Selection Methods
- Competency-Based Recruitment
- Employment Checks
- Marketing to Students
- Employment Law
- Running a Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- SMEs and Graduates
- The UCAS Tariff
- Candidate Psychometric Testing
- International Degree Equivalents
- The 7 Benefits of Hiring Graduates
- A Level Equivalents Guide
- University League Table
- Graduate Recruiters Network
- Rising Stars
- Student Diaries
- Study in Australia or New Zealand
- Recruiter Blog
Client Case Studies
- Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
- Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
- Pipeline for Leadership Team
- Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
- Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
- Work Ready Graduates Needed
- RPO Solution
- FTSE250 Recruiter Project
- Technology Graduate Scheme
- SME Recruitment
- Boost Candidate Response
- International Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- Last Minute Recruitment
- GRB Rising Star Recruited
- Graduate Delivered Within 24 Hours