Health Economics Research Company
"Lucy Bates at the GRB is the best recruiter for graduates in the field of health economics, I would recommend her to any graduate seeking opportunities in this area or employers looking for talented hires"
Health Economics and Research Consultancy
"We look for highly capable new maths/stats graduates with analytical skills, a research mindset and ambition. We can trust that our consultant and the GRB team can provide us these candidates - as they have done so often in the past. It's obvious that our consultant is very careful in selecting those candidates most suitable for us, and I value her dedication and straight talking. I really appreciate that I'm told how it is, good or bad and that's different to other recruiters I've worked with."
- Head of Scientific Affairs
Health Management Company
"I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service you have provided in such a short space of time; we have been very impressed and I believe this has been a very successful venture. I do look forward to working with you again on any upcoming graduate vacancies we have."
- Implementation Manager
FTSE 250 Healthcare Firm
Following a successful graduate recruitment exercise last year, the GRB team were mobilised once again due to a last minute increase in headcount for a FTSE250 healthcare firm. Eleven top graduates were urgently required in a short time frame. Here's how GRB met this challenge against the clock.
On the 10th July our client instructed the GRB team to recruit eleven recent graduates with a 2:1 in a Science or Engineering related degree from a top 10 UK University. Successful applicants would join a two year rotational graduate management scheme joining the firm in Derby, Swindon or Manchester on 22nd September. Candidates also needed to show strong A Levels and display a strong skill set including: Strong leadership potential through extra-curricular activity, positions of responsibility and work experience Excellent communication skills. Analytical, inquisitive, problem solving individuals who are willing to challenge using innovative thinking. Flexible and adaptable To fit in with the company culture candidates needed a personality that demonstrated energy, enthusiasm, initiative and resourcefulness. It was desirable that they had fluency in a European language, particularly Italian, and a driving licence.
Once the full brief was taken, three resourcers immediately began carefully searching our candidate pool and identified 48 graduates. After telescreening by four consultants we scheduled 39 candidates over five Assessment Days with the client between 30th July to 6th August. We handled all the administration, preparation of candidates and communication throughout the process.
Following the Assessment Days eleven graduates received job offers on 10th September. We were aware candidates were having interviews with other firms and had a reserve pool of talent. We contacted all eleven candidates and had seven immediate acceptances. The remaining four informed us they had other offers and decided to decline. This presented no problem to the team who turned to the reserve talent pool and in the next seven days arranged interviews, managed communication between both parties and succeed in securing four job offers guaranteeing we met our original objective of eleven starters on September 22nd.
- Recruitment Manager
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Graduate Recruitment Outsourcing
- Recruitment Advertising
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Postgraduate Course Advertising
- Education Agency for Further Study
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Recruiter FAQ
- Why Use GRB?
- Student and Graduate Marketing
- GRB Talent Pool Data
- Graduate Placement Map
- Recruiter Blog
- Recruiter Live Chat
- Client Testimonials
Research for Recruiters
- Attending Careers Fairs
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Employer Branding
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Running an Internship
- Gaining Value from Placements
- Generation Y and Z
- The Essential Graduate Recruiters Checklist
- The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Framework
- Promoting Diversity and Avoiding Discrimination
- Selection Methods
- Competency-Based Recruitment
- Employment Checks
- Marketing to Students
- Employment Law
- Running a Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- SMEs and Graduates
- The UCAS Tariff
- Candidate Psychometric Testing
- International Degree Equivalents
- The 7 Benefits of Hiring Graduates
- A Level Equivalents Guide
- University League Table
- Graduate Recruiters Network
- Rising Stars
- Student Diaries
- Study in Australia or New Zealand
- Recruiter Blog
Client Case Studies
- Virtual Assessment Centres for French Multinational
- Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
- Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
- Pipeline for Leadership Team
- Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
- Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
- Work Ready Graduates Needed
- RPO Solution
- FTSE250 Recruiter Project
- Technology Graduate Scheme
- SME Recruitment
- Boost Candidate Response
- International Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- Last Minute Recruitment
- GRB Rising Star Recruited
- Graduate Delivered Within 24 Hours
What is your recruitment challenge? Chances are we have done something similar before so you are in good hands.
We have a large team of fully trained consultants based in our Brighton and London offices who manage recruitment projects for various market sectors.
There are endless channels to reach this market, and through pure experience, we know the most effective.