The GRB website organically ranks high in Google for many major industry search terms. The performance is constantly monitored and evolved around user behaviour to optimise the conversions of applications and registrations.
Careers and Freshers Fairs
GRB's fresher and career fair campaign is one of the biggest in the industry. We exhibit at over 60 events across the Top 40 Universities working with our campus based Student Brand Manager teams.
Our Student Brand Manager scheme has over 500 students directly signing up new candidates. This platform extends to GRB Affiliate Partners: businesses that refer students to us on a more integrated level.
GRB's university contacts advertise and circulate our live roles within the networks of the top institutions. We work closely with Careers Services, Departments, Employer Engagement Teams, Course Reps and Society Presidents.
Social media and content outreach
GRB secures us regular content slots in The Guardian and The Independent amongst others. We get real engagement and interaction on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest… not just followers.
CV search access
GRB have accounts with Monster, Reed, The Guardian and premium LinkedIn accounts for our consultants, therefore if the candidate you need is not already in our talent pool, it’s almost certain we have access to them.
GRB has been transforming businesses by placing high-calibre university students and graduates into full-time graduate jobs and schemes.
By utilising our website, which attracts over 100,000 unique visitors every month, we are able to cater for a variety of advertising needs.
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Graduate Recruitment Outsourcing
- Recruitment Advertising
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Postgraduate Course Advertising
- Education Agency for Further Study
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Recruiter FAQ
- Why Use GRB?
- Student and Graduate Marketing
- GRB Talent Pool Data
- Graduate Placement Map
- Recruiter Blog
- Recruiter Live Chat
- Client Testimonials
Research for Recruiters
- Attending Careers Fairs
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Employer Branding
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Running an Internship
- Gaining Value from Placements
- Generation Y and Z
- The Essential Graduate Recruiters Checklist
- The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Framework
- Promoting Diversity and Avoiding Discrimination
- Selection Methods
- Competency-Based Recruitment
- Employment Checks
- Marketing to Students
- Employment Law
- Running a Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- SMEs and Graduates
- The UCAS Tariff
- Candidate Psychometric Testing
- International Degree Equivalents
- The 7 Benefits of Hiring Graduates
- A Level Equivalents Guide
- University League Table
- Graduate Recruiters Network
- Rising Stars
- Student Diaries
- Study in Australia or New Zealand
- Recruiter Blog
Client Case Studies
- Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
- Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
- Pipeline for Leadership Team
- Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
- Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
- Work Ready Graduates Needed
- RPO Solution
- FTSE250 Recruiter Project
- Technology Graduate Scheme
- SME Recruitment
- Boost Candidate Response
- International Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- Last Minute Recruitment
- GRB Rising Star Recruited
- Graduate Delivered Within 24 Hours