Transport for Wales Company Profile
Transport for Wales
Be a Transport for Wales graduate.
What is our scheme like?
Our Graduate Scheme will get your career off to a great start.
Join us and you’ll immediately feel as if you belong as you’ll be working with colleagues with shared values. Colleagues who’ll help you make the most of your skills and talents.
We’ll empower you to succeed.
We can also offer you a great benefits package.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll give you the tools you need, from mentors to structured rotations and academic resources to succeed. We’ll also reward you with a great benefits package.
• Salary - Your salary will be £27,000 a year.
• Pension - We’ll contribute 8% to your pension.
• Flexible benefits - You can also benefit from cycle-to-work schemes, gym-membership and retail discounts as well as some healthcare perks.
• Holiday - You’ll have 28 days’ holiday, excluding bank holidays.
• Accreditations - We’ve partnered with institutions to help you gain professionally recognised accreditations, like ACCA for finance.
Discover which graduate role is best for you
All our graduate roles are a blended experience of rotations, development workshops, webinars and more.
On your two-year scheme, you’ll make a positive impact, achieve a lot and learn a lot along the way – you’ll also have plenty of support from your mentor and manager.
We have graduate roles available in several disciplines, including:
• Project Management
Read more about this opportunity from Wales Online here (English)
Read more about this opportunity from Wales Online here (Welsh)