We have a large team of fully trained consultants based in our Brighton and London offices who manage recruitment projects for the following market sectors. After an initial consultation you will be assigned a consultant for your market sector who will then discuss the most suitable recruitment service for you to meet your objectives. This one point of contact will manage your project from start to finish and deliver the best possible candidates to transform your business.
- IT and Finance - Our IT recruitment specialists work on a broad spectrum of roles in IT and Finance which seek exceptional University students and graduates studying: Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, Physics, Maths, Engineering and other numerate disciplines.
- Sales - This desk focusses on the full scope of jobs in Sales which seek exceptional University students and graduates studying: Business, Geography, Psychology, Humanities, Social Sciences, History, Language and English disciplines.
- Recruitment - This desk focusses on the full scope of jobs in Recruitment which seek exceptional University students and graduates studying: Business, Geography, Psychology, Humanities, Social Sciences, History, Language and English disciplines.
- Engineering - This team focus on a range of roles in Engineering and Science fields which seek exceptional University students and graduates studying all Engineering and Science disciplines.
- Commercial - This desk concentrate on several roles in Consultancy, Management, FMCG, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain, Analytical and Logistics which seek exceptional University students and graduates studying: Business, Economics, MORSE, Geography, Psychology, Humanities, Social Sciences, History, Language and English disciplines.
- Digital - This team focus mainly on analytical roles in the Digital sector and look for exceptional University students and graduates in Maths, Economics and other numerical disciplines.
- Analytical - This desk concentrate on opportunities which require access to a pool of candidates who are high academic achievers with strong numerical and analytical ability, articulate and personable with excellent communication skills.
Markets We Recruit For
As GRB has grown since 1997 we have helped recruiters with their campaigns in most industry sectors as detailed below;
We have specialist consultants working across the accountancy industry working on both graduate schemes, roles offering further qualifications and graduate direct entry roles. Previous roles have included Business Advisory Trainees, Graduate Assistant Accountants and Graduate ACCA Trainees.
Our analytical team have placed graduates within numerous analytical positions spanning a wide range of sectors. Previous roles have included Graduate Risk Analyst, Strategic Research Analysts and Graduate Health Econometrician.
GRB has had great success within Banking, placing graduates into a number of fantastic graduate roles such as Credit Risk Analysts, Primary Debt Markets Banking Internship, and Fixed Income Sales, Trading and research.
The specialist consultants within this industry have an extensive range of experience. Graduates have been helped to launch their careers within Buying schemes, Marketing and Category Assistant roles and Retail schemes.
Consultancy roles span a variety of industry types and they feature highly in our campaigns. Typical roles have included Engineering Consultants, Business Advisory Roles and Technical Consultants.
With a number of consultants working to place graduates in roles across this industry we are well placed to understand the needs of your company no matter the role. We have helped previous graduates into roles such as Chemical Process Engineering, Manufacture Engineering, Research Science and Electronic Systems Engineering.
Our FMCG consultants have experience finding graduates for many types of role. These have tended to be large intake schemes but have also included direct entry roles, such as R&D, Financial Leadership, Supply Chain and Marketing schemes and Account Executive roles.
Insurance and Actuarial
Many graduates have launched careers into the Insurance and Actuarial Industry through the GRB, taking on roles such as Graduate Actuarial Analytical Consultants, Compliance Consultants and Risk Analysis.
IT is one of the biggest areas we work within, with clients consistently coming to us with a high number of new vacancies within this industry and a very high success rate with placing high calibre candidates. Roles we have successfully filled have been both technical and non-technical such as Application Consultants, Front End Designers, Project Managers and Software Support.
We have noticed a rapidly increasing demand for graduates with fluency in a number of languages as well as an increased number of candidates with the ability to speak numerous languages. More and more graduates than ever are expressing their interest in working for a global company in the UK or abroad. Placements made using languages have included French speaking buying schemes, German speaking Headhunters and Technical Engineers with languages.
The vast majority of the roles and schemes we work on require some element of leadership ability from the candidates, and to ensure the highest calibre we always look for such traits when screening candidates. Graduates have launched their careers directly into management through us onto schemes and roles such as FMCG Leadership Schemes, Procurement and Logistics Co-Ordinator and Conference Production roles.
The GRB have a great track record finding the perfect graduates for Marketing Research roles. Some success stories have been in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Sales, Retained Search Researching, Market Researching and Conference Production.
Marketing is a hugely popular choice with graduates and the high calibre graduates on our database are no different. Over the years we have been able to help our clients find the perfect graduates for their marketing needs in a number of different roles. For example: Conference Marketing Assistants, Marketing and Category Assistants and Marketing Executives.
A lot of the roles our clients come to us with require an element of Merchandising, something a lot of the graduates on our extensive database have an in depth knowledge of either through their degrees or work experience. We have matched graduates with clients seeking to fill roles in Merchandise Planning, Retail Schemes, Merchandising Consultancy and Merchandising and Product Analysis.
Within the PR industry we have worked hard to provide suitable graduates for boutique agencies as well as large multinationals. Roles have ranged from PR Recruitment and PR Assistants to Communications Co-Ordinators and PR Consultants.
This is another industry we have seen a dramatic increase in demand from both employers and graduates. We have a dedicated team of consultants and resourcers specifically for recruitment agency clients. They have an excellent rapport with a number of large and small recruitment consultancies who consistently recruit from the stream of brilliant graduates they provide looking to start their careers in headhunting, research and recruitment.
Our experienced consultants have enjoyed helping many well known clients find the top graduates for their retail schemes and direct entry roles such as Graduate Retail Schemes, Data Analysts and Allocators.
From Business Development, Account Managers, Commercial Management Trainees and Marketing and Sales Schemes, we have the understanding of your needs from successfully executing recruitment campaigns for many clients over the years. With the attractive benefits of a career in sales becoming increasingly well known within the graduate community we have a large pool of talent eager to begin their careers within this exciting industry.
With Science being arguably one of the most difficult industries, both from the clients and graduates point of view, we have a good range of experience working hard to ensure we have been able to find the perfect matches for our clients. We have worked on roles for Research Scientists, Medical Writers, Health Econometricians and Chemical Process Engineers.
Linking greatly with our work within the Buying and Purchasing and Transport and Logistics industries we have played a large role in large scale graduate recruitment for Supply Chain graduate recruitment schemes within numerous global companies.
Contact the team now
+44 (0)1273 325775
Normal hours of business:
Monday to Thursday - 8:30am-7:00pm
Friday - 8.30am-4:30pm
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Graduate Recruitment Outsourcing
- Recruitment Advertising
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Postgraduate Course Advertising
- Education Agency for Further Study
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Recruiter FAQ
- Why Use GRB?
- Student and Graduate Marketing
- GRB Talent Pool Data
- Graduate Placement Map
- Recruiter Blog
- Recruiter Live Chat
- Client Testimonials
Research for Recruiters
- Attending Careers Fairs
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Employer Branding
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Running an Internship
- Gaining Value from Placements
- Generation Y and Z
- The Essential Graduate Recruiters Checklist
- The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Framework
- Promoting Diversity and Avoiding Discrimination
- Selection Methods
- Competency-Based Recruitment
- Employment Checks
- Marketing to Students
- Employment Law
- Running a Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- SMEs and Graduates
- The UCAS Tariff
- Candidate Psychometric Testing
- International Degree Equivalents
- The 7 Benefits of Hiring Graduates
- A Level Equivalents Guide
- University League Table
- Graduate Recruiters Network
- Rising Stars
- Student Diaries
- Study in Australia or New Zealand
- Recruiter Blog
Client Case Studies
- Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
- Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
- Pipeline for Leadership Team
- Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
- Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
- Work Ready Graduates Needed
- RPO Solution
- FTSE250 Recruiter Project
- Technology Graduate Scheme
- SME Recruitment
- Boost Candidate Response
- International Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- Last Minute Recruitment
- GRB Rising Star Recruited
- Graduate Delivered Within 24 Hours
Why Use GRB?
What is your recruitment challenge? Chances are we have done something similar before so you are in good hands.
Utilising our graduate database and their respective niches, our two sister companies, Cortex and Metrica, have unrivalled access to experienced graduates.
Student and Graduate Marketing
There are endless channels to reach this market, and through pure experience, we know the most effective.
GRB Talent Pool Data
We pride ourselves on our data, benchmarking it against HESA stats to give us confident marketing insight.