With over 1 million registered users and an average of over 100k unique website users per month, our recruitment strategy for you will be based around a blend of website advertising, email marketing and social media broadcasts. We use these three channels to deliver an awesome response for our clients, driving down your cost per hire and attracting exceptional student and graduate talent from across the UK.
Students and graduates register their CV when they meet the marketing team at on-campus events such as Fresher Fairs, Career Fairs and other recruitment events. They also discover GRB on Google, Social Media or our GRB Affiliates and register their CV on our website. The GRB Talent Pool Data pipeline is constantly growing day by day. For a more detail on our candidate attraction, view our Student and Graduate Marketing section.
Our website is optimised for several search terms to rank highly on Google for mobile and desktop.
- Over 100,000 unique visits per month
- 60% new visitors, 40% returning visitors
- Restrictions on advertising space gives our clients maximum exposure for longer
Examples from recent campaigns (applications in one month):
Our proactive approach to profile and CV data collection has given our clients a distinct advantage as we can accurately target students and graduates using many different criteria using branded job emails to drive quality response.
Our average email open rate stands at 22.77%, which is 6-7% higher than the UK and global average in the industry - and our best is almost double this. This is due to our approach to email marketing - quality over quantity. We do not send irrelevant or large mass emails. We only send marketing emails for carefully tailored campaigns directed at only the most relevant candidates. This means our emails are taken seriously and read hence our above average open rate.
Our Click-through Rate (CTR) is over three times that of the UK industry average (6.66% vs 2.18%) and our best is over triple this. This further enforces the fact that our emails are targeted to the correct niche audience. One of the main reasons we excel in this metric is due to our internal design department's extensive research on successful email marketing campaigns. The most successful campaigns are designed in-house by the GRB Online marketing team for our clients. This is normally offered at no extra cost, as the success of our clients' campaigns is our number one priority.
Our unsubscribe rate performs extremely well against that of the UK and global industry average. This tells us that the recipients are satisfied with the content, the frequency (which is less than that of our competitors) and relevance of the emails they receive from us. As we invest all our marketing budget in acquiring student and graduate data we are extremely careful how it is managed and therefore refrain from emailing our users unnecessarily.
We do not sell our data which is important our integrity and trust with our student and graduate users.
NB. (Figures are based on extensive data on all marketing emails sent in the last 12 months. Cumulative total of recipients is in hundreds of thousands (100,000's).
Sources: The GRB marketing emails database tracking, Mailchimp, Sign-up.to
Our social media presence has risen organically over the years to give us one of the highest influence ratings in our sector. In other words we have an active and engaged community of student and graduate job seekers. This means our clients have unique access to these connections reaching all corners of the hard-to-reach student and graduate population. View our social media channels:
Contact the team now
+44 (0)1273 830583
Normal hours of business:
Monday to Thursday - 8:30am-7:00pm
Friday - 8.30am-4:30pm
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Graduate Recruitment Outsourcing
- Recruitment Advertising
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Postgraduate Course Advertising
- Education Agency for Further Study
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Recruiter FAQ
- Why Use GRB?
- Student and Graduate Marketing
- GRB Talent Pool Data
- Graduate Placement Map
- Recruiter Blog
- Recruiter Live Chat
- Client Testimonials
Research for Recruiters
- Attending Careers Fairs
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Effective Interviewing
- Employer Branding
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Running an Internship
- Gaining Value from Placements
- Generation Y and Z
- The Essential Graduate Recruiters Checklist
- The Recruitment Process
- The Recruitment Framework
- Promoting Diversity and Avoiding Discrimination
- Selection Methods
- Competency-Based Recruitment
- Employment Checks
- Marketing to Students
- Employment Law
- Running a Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- SMEs and Graduates
- The UCAS Tariff
- Candidate Psychometric Testing
- International Degree Equivalents
- The 7 Benefits of Hiring Graduates
- A Level Equivalents Guide
- University League Table
- Graduate Recruiters Network
- Rising Stars
- Student Diaries
- Study in Australia or New Zealand
- Recruiter Blog
Client Case Studies
- Fast Growing US Tech Firm Needed STEM Graduates
- Meeting Diversity Targets for Graduate Scheme Case Study
- Pipeline for Leadership Team
- Graduate Rotational Management Scheme Case Study
- Graduate Leadership Programme Case Study
- Work Ready Graduates Needed
- RPO Solution
- FTSE250 Recruiter Project
- Technology Graduate Scheme
- SME Recruitment
- Boost Candidate Response
- International Graduate Recruitment Campaign
- Last Minute Recruitment
- GRB Rising Star Recruited
- Graduate Delivered Within 24 Hours
We use these three channels to deliver an awesome response for our clients, driving down your cost per hire.
Student and Graduate Marketing
There are endless channels to reach this market, and through pure experience, we know the most effective.
GRB Talent Pool Data
We pride ourselves on our data, benchmarking it against HESA stats to give us confident marketing insight.
Why Use GRB?
What is your recruitment challenge? Chances are we have done something similar before so you are in good hands.