- Main campus: Melbourne, Victoria
- Student population: 12,700
- THE rank in Australia: 25
- QS rank in Australia: 18
- THE global top 150 universities for law, top 175 for engineering, and top 200 for physical sciences
- QS rating of 75% or above for citations per faculty, international faculty ratio, international students ratio and international research network
- CRICOS reference: 00111D
Swinburne University of Technology ranks consistently among the top three percent of universities worldwide. For more than half a century, Swinburne students have engaged in meaningful and impactful research informed by the University’s close ties with Australian and global organisations that set worldwide standards in science and technology while helping students cultivate a confidently entrepreneurial approach to their studies and their careers beyond university.
- Hawthorn, Melbourne
- Croydon, Victoria
- Wantirna, Melbourne
- Sarawak, Malaysia
Swinburne University of Technology has ranked in the top 126–150 universities in the world for computer science in the Times Higher Education subject rankings.