Master of Accounting
Enables students to develop accounting skills and critical thinking. Students with limited or no prior accounting training can undertake courses that allow them to meet the entry requirements of the Australian accounting professional bodies.
CRICOS Course Code: 050800J
Master of Accounting (Professional)
This program dives into contemporary issues facing modern businesses including the impact of different international accounting policies and practices, and other factors that contribute to an effective governance and accountability framework. Equipped with highly versatile professional skills, accountants are sought after in a diverse range of organisations.
CRICOS Course Code: 063521J
Master of Accounting and Finance
72 Unit course with core and advanced topics in areas including accounting fundamentals, financial management, financial accounting Issues, management and cost accounting, derivatives and risk management, investments and portfolio management, and new venture finance. Elective options include international business, industry placement and auditing.
CRICOS Course Code: 089466G
Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
A Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced) with a specialisation in International Business, equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in accounting across the globe.
- Study in Sydney and Newcastle - our state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of the Sydney and Newcastle CBD provide the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
Max entry-level salary (£ x1,000)
High demand in Australia*
Very high demand in Australia**
Very high demand in the UK
Chartered certified accountant
Corporate investment banker
25 plus commission
* Likely to qualify for a Skilled Independent or Temporary Graduate visa in Australia.
** Likely to be fast-tracked for visas in Australia.
- Accountancy firms
- Banking institutions, including high street banks and investment banks
- Insurance companies, particularly for actuaries
- Management consultancies and private business consultant practices
- Building societies
- Local authorities, national agencies, and other public sector employers
- Study in Australia
- Study in Dubai
- Why Go and What's Involved
- Explore Australia
Choose a University
- Australian National University
- Bond University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Newcastle (UoN)
- The University of Western Australia (UWA)
- University of Tasmania
- University of Wollongong (UoW)
Choose a Course
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Management and Commerce
- Mixed Field Programmes
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture (inc. Law)
- Student Support
- Apply Now
- Contact Us