The L'Oréal Group is the world's largest cosmetics and beauty company. With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb of Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics. Concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatological and pharmaceutical fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
The L'Oréal graduate scheme
Graduates joining the L'Oréal management training scheme will be given real responsibility, real challenges and real opportunities from day one.
L'Oreal's stimulating, motivating and diverse culture is key in making it the No. 1 FMCG employer of choice across Europe (Universum Student Survey, 2010). L'Oréal is a committed Investor in People and is ranked among the top 40 most sustainable companies in the world (Forbes, 2010). With brands that reach over 1 billion people in more than 130 countries every year, L'Oreal's global scope is perfectly suited to graduates pursuing exciting, international business careers.
Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Sales
What you need:
A 2:1 degree and 300 UCAS points from 3 subjects (or equivalent) are the necessary academic requirements. For Finance, a numerate discipline is an advantage. For all roles, L'Oréal requires candidates who are dynamic and creative, flexible and adaptable, with good communication skills and who can work well to deadlines. Second language skills can be beneficial.
- Engineering - An Engineering or technical background required. Strong technical skills alongside good financial and marketing awareness is required.
- Finance and Operations - Excellent numerate skills should come together with good analytical skills, self-motivation, open-mindedness, and an entrepreneurial personality.
- Marketing - Project oriented graduates with good team working skills, strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills are required.
- Commercial - Good negotiation and communication skills, sensitivity, imagination and pragmatism are vital characteristics for this role.
- Communications - Applicants must have a passion for media and an interest in all news areas. Open mindedness and excellent communication skills are also essential.