International Exhibition Sales Executive
- London, London
- £40,000 ote
- 16th Oct ’18
- 1 days left!
This global company is the world's leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences. Exhibitors and sponsors include cargo owners, ocean carriers, freight forwarders, port terminal and heavy haulers. They are market leaders and are now looking to add a new graduate to join their expanding team.
We are looking for enthusiastic graduates with a genuine passion for getting into exhibition sales who possess great communication and relationship building skills. This company works across Europe, America and Asia and work over 4 events across the year.
The role will involve:
- Securing new and re-booking existing exhibition and sponsorship revenue across the four events in the Breakbulk portfolio.
- Managing full sales conversations, from initial calls to close, with interested companies from across your sales territories.
- Achieving and exceeding agreed show targets by direct selling to existing and new clients.
- Ensuring full understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and developing them into long-term relationships.
- Building and maintaining a strong and accurate pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Working together and closely with the international and local sales team.
- Handling client queries quickly and efficiently maintaining a high standard of client correspondence.
- Contributing fully to the on-site preparation and on-site management by working effectively with the Event Team.
- Working closely with and supporting the sales team in all matters concerning the Company business.
- Opportunity for international travel.
- Degree educated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Drive to succeed.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Experience in sales or target driven environment is a bonus.
- Commercial experience (desirable).