Graduate Transport Management Programme
- UK-wide, Would Relocate
- 16th Nov ’18
- 5 days left!
An international logistics company that specialise in transporting sensitive goods across the world by road, rail and sea. They invest heavily in the development of their people with many graduates progressing from the scheme into Senior Management positions.
- Looking to join a fast-track management scheme?
- Interested in working for a top international company?
- Keen on Logistics and Transport?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded management scheme with an international logistics company.
This structured, varied and extensive programme will give you detailed exposure to the business and the way it is run. The scheme will give you a fast track route to senior management with real responsibility right from the start.
Whilst learning to become management material, your job will initially include:
- Providing support for the Transport Manager in the running of transport operations.
- Ensuring optimum transport arrangements are delivered at all times.
- Assisting in the delivery of all process changes.
- Direct Line Management.
- Analytical project work.
- 2:1 level or above in Business, Geography, Economics or related.
- Natural leadership qualities and management potential.
- Great communication skills.
- A keen interest in logistics and transport.
- Full geographical mobility across the UK.
- A full, clean UK driving licence.
- Multiple positions available for immediate and January 2019 starts.