- London Central
- 2nd Jan ’17
This engineering company provides thermal simulation software to assist clients with the design of electronics and data centres. Due to their continued expansion and international success they are currently looking to recruit additional graduates.
This graduate role is all about supporting business growth and using your technical knowledge to support customers:
- Primarily you are here to provide technical assistance and be a face of this business
- Generating interest and following up leads to create new business opportunities
- Identify, initiate and build on relationships with prospects both over the phone and via email
- Provide live software demonstrations to prospects both face-to-face and via web conferencing
- Help to manage and support trial software customers
- Attend client meetings and promote the services and products of the business at conferences and exhibitions
- Help maintain data in the CRM system.
Whilst this is a relatively commercial role you will be needed to become a technical expert, and fully understand the business so a technical background is a must. You will start off more office based taking advantage of on the job mentoring and internal support. As you progress, you will become more involved in client meetings, conferences and exhibitions.
- Degree background in engineering, physics or similar
- Show good problem solving and lateral thinking abilities
- Experience with CAD, simulation, 3D modelling, or CFD Software packages
- Previous experience in a sales or commercial role
- Able to take complicated technical subjects and explain them clearly and simply
- Self-motivated with a desire to excel
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Charismatic and personable
- Must be comfortable with office and phone based work
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again