Customer Account Manager - Spanish Speaker
- London, London Central
- 12th Jul ’18
This leading digital gaming company has experienced phenomenal growth that is only set to continue. With a large, ever growing portfolio of gaming brands, their global players are in the millions. Having recently refurbished their sprawling, central London HQ, their innovative approach is driven by talented in-house development and analytics.
They have an amazing, fun culture underpinned by their really modern office which has break out areas with ping pong and pool tables, fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks, weekly social events, sports teams, family get together and entertainers popping by!
Due to exponential growth, up to three vacancies have become available within the Spanish marketing team. You will be responsible for supporting and selling VIP experiences to a range of online gaming and casino customers.
Note that this is a phone-based role although no cold-calling as you will be speaking to existing customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer retention
- Customer reactivation
- Customer acquisition
- Promoting prize giveaways
- Monitoring and tracking your client base
- Congratulating big winners and empathising with non-winners
You will be trained fully on internal CRM systems, the full gaming product suite and how the promotions work. You will also get to learn all about the customer acquisition and retention side of marketing and get training from an ex BBC coach on soft skills development such as persuasion, negotiation and relationship management.
The salary starts at £24K and you can earn a further 20% on top.
- Fluent in Spanish to a high level. Part of the interview will be carried out in Spanish and you will be speaking to Spanish customers all of the time
- Experience of working to targets, whether over the phone or in person
- Capable of working with data and spreadsheets
- Highly organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Target driven
- High levels of empathy and patience and experience in conflict resolution
- Ability to work autonomously
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again