AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, dedicated to supplying innovative and effective medicines in a number of important healthcare areas. The company focuses on developing medicines with fewer side effects, or a more direct targeting of symptoms, improving the lives of those taking the medicines. As a global business in an important field, AstraZeneca is committed to maintaining high standards and supplying the best possible solutions to problems, through creative thinking and in-depth research.
The AstraZeneca Graduate Scheme
Graduates will be mentored and inducted into the company from day one, providing graduates the opportunity to reach their full potential. The prospect of developing a career in a challenging and rewarding industry coupled with good healthcare benefits offers graduates an exciting future.
Graduate opportunities and what you need:
- Research and Development: For scientific research positions - relevant scientific discipline.
- Purchasing: Any degree discipline.
- Statistics: MSc or PhD Statistics (preferable Medical Statistics).
- Pharmacy: A Pharmacy degree.
- Engineering: A degree in Engineering, or related degree with Mechanical, Control, Electrical and Industrial Engineering.
- Operations & Supply Chain: Any numerate discipline (scientific or technical), Business Management or Logistics.
- Process Engineering: A Chemical Engineering degree
- Finance: Any degree discipline.
- Information Services: Any degree discipline.
- Medical Sales: Life sciences degree preferred.
- Marketing: Any degree discipline.