Software Sales Executive
- Brighton, East Sussex
- 14th May ’18
Based in Brighton, just off the seafront in the city centre and at the heart of Brighton's tech community, this is a small team of skilled developers who have created industry leading software in the world of online and webcast auctions.
They are a team of 18 staff including software developers, testers, product managers, support and the CTO. They have been growing organically for the last five years or so and have turnover of c.£1m.
Location - Brighton
Start date - ASAP
Package £25K plus commission, expected earnings of £30-35K in year one
As a Software Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads through a variety of channels including phone, social media and email. You will be responsible for the entire sales process; building a strong pipeline of prospects, conducting product demonstrations and winning deals.
The company currently sells to around 20% of over 1000 auction houses in the UK so there is a massive opportunity to increase the sales revenue here, as well as internationally.
- Generating your own leads through outbound activity including phone sales, social media and e-mail marketing
- Turning those leads into qualified opportunities and looking to book demonstrations with interested clients
- Demonstrating the software products to clients either in person or over webinar
- Managing and following up on inbound leads
- Closing deals
- Making suggestions with regards to marketing activities
Note that if successful there is scope to take on more sales staff, build a department and become a sales manager.
- Based in the Brighton area or happy to relocate
- Sales experience, ideally in a business to business setting
- Happy with phone based sales activity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fast learner and good listener
- Genuine interest in technology
- Willingness to travel to visit clients throughout the UK
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again