Graduate Trainee, Relocate to Amsterdam
- Amsterdam, Europe
- 17th Jan ’19
Based 40 minutes outside of Amsterdam this small but growing organisation specialises in helping professionals secure a place at a top business school. They work with high calibre professionals by offering coaching, discussion forums, online courses and in-person events.
This small but rapidly growing company have a flexible work environment where you can gain exposure to different areas of the business. Seeing their growth can prepare you to start your own business one day. All work is carried out in English.
Salary for this role is £24-27K (?28-30K).
Within the role of Graduate Associate they are looking for someone who can handle tasks including:
- Researching graduate schools and graduate programmes at top universities.
- Summarising key findings in client ready documents.
- Configuring their online course platform.
- Assisting with client services and marketing tasks e.g. helping to produce content for blog posts and videos.
- Supervising the work of external contractors.
- 2:1 degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Degrees such as PPE, Classics, History, Languages etc are encouraged.
- Strong writing capabilities.
- Fluent English capabilities both verbally and in writing.
- Happy to work for a small business.
- Any ties to Holland or the Amsterdam area would be a bonus but is not required.
- Any experience creating videos or experience in email marketing would be a bonus.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again