Graduate Trainee, Relocate to Amsterdam
- Amsterdam, Europe
- 12th Nov ’18
- 10 days left!
Based 40 minutes outside of Amsterdam this small but growing organisation specialises in helping professionals secure a place at a top business school. They work with high calibre professionals by offering coaching, discussion forums, online courses and in-person events.
The role of Graduate Trainee offers a broad exposure to market research, content writing, producing client ready documents, managing the application process and much more. All work is carried out in English.
Salary for this role is £24-27K (?28-30K).
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting research on graduate schools around the globe.
- Writing and preparing online content for courses.
- Helping to produce marketing content e.g. videos and blog posts.
- Monitoring the status of applications.
- Creating client ready documents.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- 2:1 degree from a top 40 university or equivalent.
- Degrees such as PPE, Classics, History, Languages etc are encouraged.
- Strong writing capabilities.
- Fluent English capabilities both verbally and in writing.
- Happy to work for a small business.
- Any ties to Holland or the Amsterdam area would be a bonus but is not required.
- Any experience creating videos or experience in email marketing would be a bonus.