Graduate Technology Research Analyst
- Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
- 12th Nov ’18
This company is a fast-growing specialist research, analytics and data consultancy. They provide market insight, analysis and global market intelligence on a variety of technology markets.
Do you have an interest in technology or electronics? Perhaps you like keeping up-to-date with the latest consumer electronics like smart phones or tablets? Maybe you're interested in the future of tech and how it may be developed for consumers and businesses? If so, keep reading?
As a Research Analyst for this research consultancy you will be involved in collecting market information about different technology markets, speaking to international experts and writing forecasting reports about the future of these markets. You will have a fantastic opportunity to work with well-known global companies as well as the opportunity to travel and attend relevant conferences.
If you would love to build relationships with key industry figures as well as use your data analysis capabilities then this role could be ideal for you! The salary on offer for this role is £23-24K plus excellent training and benefits.
- Collection of primary data through talking to international experts.
- Analysis of secondary data and market information.
- Conducting telephone interviews with industry specialists.
- Forecasting global markets.
- Advanced desk research.
- Preparation of high quality reports and presentations.
- Client project management.
- A 2:1 level degree (or equivalent) in a subject with an analytical element e.g. Business, Management, Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Geography or related.
- Those with a humanities or BA degree are encouraged to apply if you are also highly numerate.
- Ideally good Excel capabilities.
- Strong analytical reasoning ability and a desire to work with data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tenacious attitude.
- Interest in new technologies.
- A strong interest in a career in market intelligence and research.
- Experience in market research or a marketing environment.
- Experience conducting telephone research.
- A fluent second language would be a bonus, especially Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Mandarin Chinese.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again