Graduate Systems Analyst
- London, London
- £28K £28,000
- 23rd Dec ’19
- 11 days left!
This medium-sized, fast-growing software house has won several industry awards. The company has offices in the UK and Europe and has increased revenues year on year at an excellent rate. They recently received significant investment and they are looking to continue hiring graduates into various roles throughout the business.
This is an opportunity for graduates looking to be trained as systems analysts. The company offers a structured support and training programme, coupled with early responsibility for recent graduates.
You will work with all departments within the business on a wide variety of projects, utilising IT hardware skills that will be taught via on-the-job training and taking a variety of qualifications and certifications.
You will become an expert in IT systems, storage, networks and database technologies, supporting the business with all kinds of hardware and storage issues. If you're the kind of graduate who enjoys building home networks or computers, then this is the kind of role for you.
- Networking with Cisco technologies.
- Analysis of technical systems and server problems.
- Running database queries, such as SQL.
- Assisting with DevOps duties.
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
You will need
- 2.1 equivalent or above in an engineering, maths, physics, computer science or related degree.
- A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications) at BBC minimum. Extenuating circumstances will be considered.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Desire to join the tech industry.
- Ideally you will have some work experience, although this is not essential.