- £30K + commission
- 10th Jan ’17
A worldwide leader in talent management software, their staff of 650 service over 5000 companies across the globe. 80% of the Fortune 100 firms have relied on their software to achieve excellence in managing talent.
You will initially be responsible for generating and qualifying leads to drive the organisation's profitability. Working closely with the Sales team, this position identifies target accounts, responds to initial enquiries, qualifies prospects, facilitates the early stages of the sales cycle, and articulates the company value proposition for marketing events and throughout the sales process.
They are seeking motivated self-starters who want to launch or accelerate their sales career, striving to exceed expectations and be the number one representative. They offer a competitive compensation package of base pay (£30k) plus quarterly commissions, with no cap on potential commissions. You can earn up to £41k in commission alone.
This is a largely phone-based role where you will be using your skills to engage and interact with Human Resource Directors and Heads of Talent across large businesses in the UK. Progression to the Account Executive role should take 18-24 months.
- Degree educated; preference for those with a Masters.
- B2B sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to articulate meaningful, clear and concise conversations with clients at executive-level and above in the mid-enterprise and corporate markets.
- Ability to communicate a strong pitch which grabs attention and creates the 'hook' for a continued conversation through Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Disciplined attitude and accountability.
- Strong computer literacy (Office and Business tools).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again