Graduate Retail Marketing Analyst
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- 14th Mar ’19
- 4 days left!
A pioneering and award-winning independent retailer. Working with global clients to deliver their products to satisfy customer needs. Set up in the early 2000's the company has seen huge growth and expansion which is set only to continue.
Are you interested in working for a leading retailer? Would you like an opportunity to fully utilise your exceptional analytical and communication skills? If so then this position could be an ideal role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join this growing business within their Customer Insight team. In this role, you will be using SQL to extract and manipulate data to provide business critical information for the customer marketing team to ensure that the right information gets to the right customer at the right time.
You will be managing multiple projects at once and really have the opportunity to make this role your own.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects relating to customer marketing e.g. email, SMS.
- Using SQL to produce relevant contact lists for marketing campaigns.
- Developing key business reports relating to marketing data.
- Being involved in business critical data-driven decisions.
- Feeding back findings in the form of clear and concise presentations.
The role offers a highly competitive package, with excellent internal training and opportunities for progression in this hugely successful company.
- A degree level qualification at 2.1 level or above in an analytical subject such as Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Marketing or related.
- A-Level Maths or Physics at B or above.
- Strong communication skills.