Graduate Market Research Assistant
- Walton on Thames, Surrey
- £21,000 prorata
- 31st Oct ’18
- 7 days left!
A full service Market Research Agency who offers innovative quantitative and qualitative market research solutions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to kick start your market research career within a small, innovative and forward thinking market research company. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of both continuous and ad hoc projects on a number of topics ranging from technology to emerging products.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for the market research industry and will want to develop their analytical capabilities, while contributing fresh ideas to the company.
This company offers a supportive and flexible working environment, including an excellent training programme, monthly training sessions and a real 'everyone gets stuck in' ethos, with fantastic opportunities for progression. Social activities in recent years have included a ski trip, charity bike ride, swimathon and more. They are based on the Surrey side of London, within the M25.
- Supporting Research Managers with every stage of the research process, from initial set up to project
- Quantitative and qualitative research.
- Questionnaire design.
- Fieldwork management.
- Organising research schedules.
- Developing insightful presentations.
- Presenting research projects to clients.
- Working closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Research Methods and HR.
- 2:1 equivalent or above in Psychology, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Business, Anthropology or related with a strong analytical element.
- Passionate about starting a career within market research.
- Experience with SPSS would be a bonus.
- Desire to contribute to a close knit team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Any experience with quantitative research or marketing would be a bonus.