Graduate Health Econometrician
- York, Any
- 27th Feb ’20
- 8 days left!
My client is an international health economic consultancy firm with offices in Rotterdam, York, and Washington. They specialise in building health-economic models for major pharmaceutical companies. These are used during drug development and reimbursement decisions on a global scale.
The entry-level econometrician will have responsibility for coordinating their own projects and co-operating with other project team members, to ensure that work is delivered on time. This will involve the successful candidate setting priorities with regards to completing projects in an accurate, timely and cost-efficient manner.
The econometrician will be expected to conduct data analysis, survival analysis, develop and program models, e.g. Markov models, implement study designs and statistical analysis plans, aid in the preparation of concept reports and manuscripts, and attend relevant client and scientific meetings.
Essential skills for this role are as follows:
- A higher degree (or equivalent) in econometrics, engineering, statistics, maths or a related subject
- Analytic and strategic thinking
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in the following or related programs, WinBUGS, SAS, Excel, Word, VBA and R
- An interest in healthcare is essential