Graduate French Speaking Digital Analyst
- Greater London, London
- 31st Oct ’18
- 0 days left!
- Are you fluent in French and English?
- Enjoy handling and analysing numerical data?
- Interested in digital media and travel?
A leading travel company, whose specialist tailored brands offer unparalleled experiences and services across the globe, are seeking a graduate digital analyst to join their team!
Joining the Digital Marketing team, you'll work across three of their travel brands. Working predominately in Paid Search Advertising (PPC), you'll also work across Programmatic Display and Paid Social. Full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with UK and French based Marketing Managers.
- Learning how to use industry tools to set up and manage campaigns.
- For PPC; conducting keyword research, writing and translating ad copy.
- Assisting with strategy creation; how and where to invest advertising budgets.
- Campaign analysis and optimisation; using industry tools and Excel to identify relevant insights and improvements to drive ROI.
- Campaign reporting; presenting data insights in both written and verbal forms.
As you develop, you'll take on increased campaign and strategy autonomy. Along with providing relevant training, you?ll be joining a dynamic, varied environment where you?ll develop broadly in digital analytics.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical analysis skills.
- IT literate, particularly with Excel.
- Interested in digital media, future trends.