Graduate FMCG Leadership Programme
- Midlands, East Midlands
- 7th Mar ’19
- 1 days left!
A global leader in the supply of fresh produce and flowers with a turnover of over £450m. They supply every major retailer in the UK through a number of strategic partnerships and are passionate about ethical and sustainable sourcing.
FMCG Leadership Scheme
The 3-year programme is designed to give you broad experience in a variety of business functions in order to unlock your true leadership potential and give you the skills to take on a senior management position at the end of the scheme.
Why this Scheme?
- Varied Placements - Rotate across Operations, Buying, Account Management, Product Development, or other areas.
- Impact - Each placement will be an impactful role providing you with lots of responsibility from day one.
- Training and Qualifications ? Full on-the-job and classroom training, a dedicated mentor and full sponsorship for an MBA.
- International - Potential to work internationally either in Kenya or the Netherlands.
- Progression - At the end of the scheme you will take on mid-to-senior management position with uncapped progression opportunities.
- Salary - £28,000 which you can expect to increase throughout the course of the scheme.
What do you need?
- A degree grade of 2:1 or equivalent (achieved or predicted) in any degree discipline.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- An interest in Food, FMCG or Agribusiness.
- Driving license.