Graduate Commodity Sales Trainee - European Languages
- London, London
- £40,000 ote
- 14th Mar ’19
- 21 days left!
- Interested in the world of commodity trading?
- Are you looking for a client-facing role where you can build successful relationships?
This is an award winning, FSA registered Advisory, Trading and Investments firm who are active in the renewable, carbon and energy markets.
We are looking for sales focused graduates who can fluently speak Polish / Bulgarian / Swedish / Finish.
Based in Hammersmith with further offices in Malta, Ukraine and Jersey.
You will be partnering with a senior sales person or trader, looking to establish sales opportunities within the trading of commodity products including natural gas, power, emissions, crude oil, refined products and coal. You will be building relationships with CFOs, risk managers, treasury managers, oil managers in a range of industries - of course targeting organisations who are likely to buy or sell energy.
- Updating clients on key industry info they may be interested in e.g. rates.
- Releasing regular market commentary.
- Organise business trips, attend exhibitions, networking events, trade shows.
- Build knowledge of the markets.
- Converting meetings into deals.
Coaching is very much on the job with opportunity to attend external training sessions. As you progress there is a route into becoming an energy trader where you can structure your own deals from inception to close.
Salary is £25-35K depending on experience with realistic commission of £15K on top in year one as you will be earning 15% on all profits you generate.
- Fluent in English and Polish, Bulgarian, Swedish, or Finish.
- High achievers.
- Interest and understanding of financial markets and commodities.
- Focused on building long-term relationships.
- Happy with travel, sometimes international.