- 7th Jun ’17
This is an industry leader in automation and industrial technology. They have been listed within Forbes most innovative companies as well as within the list of best valued companies by Business Insider. They serve clients in over 100 countries, turn over more than £3 billion global sales a year and are expanding rapidly.
Within this varied role you will get the opportunity to learn and develop a plethora of skills. It is a busy, fast-paced role that will certainly keep you challenged!
Day to day experiences:
- Provide product and application support for customers primarily off-site, but occasionally on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver training on existing products
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet or electronic newsletters
- May need to assist Sales Consultants with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manuals, and training manuals, through coordination with the parent company
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions
Salary is expected to be in the range of £24-27K depending on experience.
- Degree-educated in an engineering or technical discipline (ideally Electronic or Mechanical Engineering)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience; we are looking for candidates who have demonstrated a strong work ethic and have had professional experience. Industry experience is also valuable by way of internship, postgraduate experience or a placement
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again