Graduate Account Manager
- Home Based, North East
- 25th Oct ’21
A fast-paced account manager role within the food and drink refreshments industry. This is for a remote worker.
The largest provider of self-serve refreshment solutions across Europe. In fact every day 7 million transactions are made from their vending machines, coffee counters and on-site stores. They have happy business customers across all sectors including the likes of ITN, The Home Office, NHS and represent brands such as Lavazza, Nescafe and Starbucks.
This is a fully remote role, covering an existing client based in the north east.
Over the course of the pandemic, the business has learned that they can add value to their clients by meeting them over video, meaning more clients get seen and less travel! Out of this a new way of doing business has been born and a new sales team created, focusing on the retention and growth of 500+ small business accounts.
What you will be doing?
- Strategically "running your own business", managing all of your clients remotely using modern tech such as MS Teams, Zoom and DocuSign. You will meet some of your important clients face-to-face to maintain the close relationships
- Combination of account development and account management. Your key tasks will be to retain key accounts, grow the size of accounts, cross sell and optimise their portfolio
- Managing a patch worth £1m-£1.5m, with easily achievable targets of 10-20% annual growth
- Shaping the future of this new team, with opportunities to add value and progress
- Targets will include 15-20 client appointments per week and you can anticipate 80-100 calls per week with existing clients to achieve this
On offer is a package of £26-28K, plus £4.8K in car allowances, plus commission. Realistic OTE of £48K in year one.
With a UK salesforce of 130 and a European salesforce of 900 there are great chances for promotion and growth in the UK and beyond.
- Post-graduate experience in B2B sales or account management
- History of hitting and breaking KPIs and sales targets
- Experience of having a clear strategy in order to achieve sales targets
- A driving licence is preferred but not essential in the short-term