Economic Consulting Analyst - French or Dutch speaking
- London, Brussels, London
- 25th Jan ’19
This company are a successful economic consultancy with an international presence, offering their clients high level economic analysis and strategic insight across a range of sectors.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be working with a range of top-tier, high-profile clients including leading companies, regulators and government departments on a variety of projects, providing advanced economic analysis and research.
The project work is varied: one week you could be assessing a telecoms merger in South America, and the next week providing advice to a consortium of international investors on an investment worth billions of euros in a European airport.
You will be contributing to articles that the firm publish and writing high level reports and presentations for client projects. A clear and engaging writing style along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required.
The company are offering a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits and the chance to build a career with an intellectually curious, collaborative and passionate team.
The role is to start this year and you can be based at any of their European offices.
- Excellent academic background, with an undergraduate degree in Economics (postgraduate study is highly desirable)
- Fluent language skills in French or Dutch
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong economic analysis experience
- Research and problem solving skills
- Exposure to telecoms and media would be a plus
- Other European language skills would be highly desirable
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again