Business Development Executive
- Reading, Berkshire
- £25,000 YEAR
- 17th Oct ’21
A niche management consultancy which works in partnership with leading blue-chip clients to deliver continuous performance improvement. They are ranked as one of the top 3% consultancies out of 8000 by the Financial Times.
The purpose of the role is to continuously generate a healthy pipeline of quality sales meetings for the directors in the business:
- Researching senior decision makers in FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 businesses
- Reaching out via the phone to sell consulting services, understanding business challenges and how they can be matched
- Developing knowledge across a number of sectors including infrastructure, financial services, facilities management, construction, IT and telecoms, government and transport
- You will have plenty of coaching and training to hone your sales craft, enabling you to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
The salary is £25-27K with commission taking this to £32-36K in year one. An attractive range of benefits are also provided through Perkbox.
- Exposure to working in commercial business environments
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Effective communicator who can build strong relationships
- A proactive nature, with strong organisational and time management skills
- An excellent work ethic and a willingness to 'get stuck in'
- Living within commutable distance to the offices near Reading