Statistical Data Analyst
- London, London Central
- 3rd Oct ’20
- 10 days left!
A leading provider of research, data and strategic advice; their customers include every one of the world's biggest 20 consulting firms. Their ambitious mind-set matched with continuous growth means it would be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop alongside the company in the coming years.
The purpose of this role is to uncover hidden stories in data-sets, derive insights and structure the results into a format easily understood by all stakeholders.
Analytics is seen as the driving force behind the success of the business thus far. As a result, freedom is given for the personal development of employees and the improvement of the data analytics function, which in turn will escalate the company to that next level.
There is a high dependence placed on having the statistical capabilities to solve business problems through the application of a variety of techniques, for example cross-tabulation and linear regression analysis.
The successful candidate will have
- Strong quantitative academic background.
- A technical grounding in Excel and ideally one other programming language, ideally R (others will be considered).
- The ability to communicate and present findings in layman's terms.
- Pro-active and inquisitive nature in learning new skills and understanding developments in the world of data.
- The capability to flourish in an innovative and fast paced environment.