Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £22,000 ote
- 1st Nov ’18
- 18 days left!
- Are you looking for a role with a defined career path and structured progression?
- Looking for a rewarding career with unrivalled earning potential?
- Are you looking to be a part of a great team?
If so, then come join us! Due to growth and expansion, Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) are looking to hire a number of trainees ASAP.
You will begin as a Resourcer where you will source candidates from our unrivalled database, conduct telephone interviews and market jobs to your candidates; all the while gaining specialist market sector knowledge. Training and personal development really is continuous at GRB - as well as initial training and regular one on one coaching sessions, you will be given a personal development plan tailored to suit your needs. After roughly six months you will be promoted into the role of Recruitment Consultant, where you will approach companies to win new business, visit key clients, organise interviews and assessment days and manage the interview and feedback process on behalf of the client.
The starting salary is £19K and commission should take this to £22-24K in your first year. 2nd year on target earnings are £30K and third year is £45K+.
What else do we offer?
- Clear progression plan and excellent in-house coaching.
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives.
- A friendly, approachable team with lots of social activity.
- Central Brighton office with a dress down policy.
- Flexitime and early finish on a Friday.
What are we looking for?
You don't need to have any recruitment experience, but strong communication skills and a good telephone manner are essential. You will be organised and able to manage multiple projects, with the resilience and drive to succeed. Some office or sales experience is preferred.
Find out more here: https:www.grb.uk.com
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot.