Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £30,000 YEARote
- 23rd Oct ’23
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a highly successful, Brighton based recruitment company, with a turnover of over £5 million. We specialise in providing solutions to organisations who are seeking the best graduate talent.
Established by two local graduates in 1997, we have grown organically to a diverse team of over 70, and have an exceptional track record in developing our employees. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot!
We are now looking for bright, ambitious grads to join our team in January 2024.
You will start your recruitment journey with us by finding the best candidates for your team's projects, conducting telephone interviews, marketing roles; and gradually beginning to manage the interview process. After 3-6 months, you will become a recruitment consultant, when you will begin to take on your own clients, and win new business via phone calls, networking events, and email marketing.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive starting salary of £22.8K, plus uncapped commission and regular salary increases (base salary will increase to £25.5K - £27K within year 1 upon hitting KPIs)
- Target earnings of up to £30K by the end of your first year, £45K+ in year 3
- Individually tailored training from our experienced in-house coach
- Progression to managing or principal consultant level achievable in a few years
- Excellent central Brighton location with good transport links
- Relaxed, dress down working environment with flexi-time and hybrid working options
- Friendly, sociable team with incentives, rewards and parties
- We look after our staff - with an EAP, free eye tests, flu jabs, and Vitality health cover (including high street discounts and a free Apple watch!)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Eager to learn and progress - this is a profession, not just a job
- Driven and motivated, with a proven track record of hard work
- A strong communicator
- Commutable distance from Brighton
If this sounds like you, apply now!