Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- London, London
- 2nd Nov ’18
- 19 days left!
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading, constantly expanding recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. We have a turnover of nearly £3 million and specialise in placing graduates into roles across a range of industries. Founded in 1996, we now employ nearly 50 people in our Brighton HQ and London office.
We are proud of our reputation and have a Google review of 5 out of 5.
Retaining and developing our staff is pivotal. We have a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 out of 5.
You will work in a rewarding and target driven environment, learning from our experienced Consultants. You will be given a personal development plan, structured training and coaching from day one.
You will begin as a Resourcer where you will:
- Find the very best talent from a range of sources.
- Telephone interview to qualify suitability.
- Gain specialist market sector knowledge.
- Market jobs to our unrivalled talent pool.
Training and personal development really is continuous. After roughly six months you will be promoted into the role of Recruitment Consultant. You will manage the whole recruitment process for clients.
What We Offer
- Strong training and coaching with a structured path for progression.
- A career; senior consultants and leaders started out as trainees.
- A target driven, consultative sales environment.
- Exceptional earning potential and performance-based incentives.
- A friendly approachable team with LOTS of social activity.
- 25 days holiday - rising with revenue generated.
- Offices in central London.