Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Brighton, London
- £25,000 prorata
- 11th Jan ’19
- 8 days left!
An executive search firm who appoint leading professionals within international supply chain management. With teams in London, Brighton, Hong Kong, New York, Vancouver, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney they have the capability to span the entire globe for the best talent. Further offices are planned in the near future in Frankfurt and Tokyo.
Why you should apply:
- Work on international recruitment projects.
- Genuine chance for international travel.
- Fantastic earning potential in a fast-growing company - 1st Year OTE £30-40K.
- Become an expert in a niche market.
The client is looking to make a number of hires in their Brighton office to support ambitious growth plans. Reporting to a Managing Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Candidate generation (headhunting) for live projects which have been sourced by Consultants.
- Using market information to your advantage (i.e. identifying target clients who are growing).
- Briefing and preparing candidates and clients prior to interviews.
- Managing offer negotiations with successful candidates.
- Teamwork - following up on business leads to pass to Consultants.
Progression into a full Consultant role typically takes 12-18 months in which time you will be looking to become an expert in the world of supply chain management headhunting. The basic salary for this role is negotiable based on experience and we have been advised that current researchers are achieving around £60K OTE in their 3rd year.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent levels of oral communication, persuasion and negotiation.
- Determined to be successful, particularly with challenging projects.
- Maturity and professionalism.
- A strong backbone for when dealing with frustrations (candidates pulling out of interviews etc.).
- A genuine interest in Executive Search as a long term career.
- Commercial experience.