The Information Lab Graduate Consulting Analyst
- City Of London, London
- 30th Sep ’20
This role will be back for 2021!
Do you have a passion for problem solving? Want to kick start your career in data analytics with a leading organisation specialising in data visualisation consultancy?
The Information Lab are the longest standing Tableau Gold partner in the UK, and have been helping clients such as Coca-Cola, Jaguar Land Rover and Deloitte make sense of their data since 2011.
What will you be doing?
As a consultant of The Data School, your experience will surpass that of the 'average' training contract. You will get the incredible opportunity to become an expert in some of the fastest growing software in data analytics - Tableau and Alteryx - by undertaking an extensive 4-month training course in their fabulous Data School. Not only will you be learning from some of the greatest data experts across the world (including 3 Tableau Zen Masters and a handful of Alteryx ACEs), you will then be given the chance to showcase your new-found knowledge and skills with some of the biggest and most recognised blue-chip clients in the UK.
What skills do you need to have?
Don't have any knowledge of Tableau or Alteryx currently? No problem. Their consultants come from all different walks of life and many had never heard of Tableau before they stumbled across them. The one thing they do have in common however is that they are all passionate about problem solving and passionate about data!
What's in it for you?
- For the first year you will be paid £30K, quickly rising to £35K in your second with the potential to be earning 70K at the end of the programme.
- The opportunity to become a leading expert in Tableau and Alteryx.
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most recognised blue chip clients in the UK.
- World class training from some of the greatest data experts across the world.
- Gain personal skills to help boost your own confidence in becoming an exceptional consultant.
- The opportunity to work within an environment which can only be described as extraordinarily inclusive and collaborative in Central London.
So if you share an inquisitive nature and have a passion for getting to the truth by way of data, then apply now to find out more.
Have you applied before and weren't successful? No problem. They like those who focus on continuous improvement, so if you have previously applied and were unsuccessful but are still keen for a career in data, this is your opportunity to look at what you've done, build on it and submit again.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again