Temporary Administrator Role
- Weybridge, Surrey
- £25,000 prorata
- 10th Oct ’18
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 100 countries, employ over 25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
Are you looking for a job to start immediately with a globally renowned FMCG? Is so we are recruiting for a temporary role working 37.5 hours a week, Mon-Fri, £13-£14 an hour up until February or March with the possibility for it to extend.
What will you be doing?
Some duties are (but not limited to):
- Managing and maintaining internal systems, making sure that all information passed to you from wider teams has been updated.
- Reviewing information submitted and passing on internally for approval via appropriate channels.
- Exposure to multiple departments through meeting bookings, invoicing, raising and approving purchase order numbers.
- General administrative, secretarial, and PA duties for a multidisciplinary team.
What are we looking for?
- Any degree disciplines considered.
- Previous admin, secretarial or PA experience required, ideally within an office environment.
- Pro-active individuals with a keen desire to support wider teams.
- Happy to communicate with various people in the team and business.
- Comfortable learning and picking up new systems quickly (all required training is provided).
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again