Technology Recruitment Resourcer
- London, London Central
- £30,000 ote
- 29th Jan ’19
Established in September 2012, this recruitment consultancy has big plans for 2017. The two founders previously worked in top tier positions within the UK's largest and most successful technological recruitment company but decided to leave and create something completely different.
They wanted to move away from a rigid 'KPI-driven culture' and trust their employees to be mature and hard working without being micro-managed. This attitude has already paid dividends; they are already working with the likes of Channel 4, Argos and BBC Worldwide to fill key tech positions within their companies. They now have too much work for the current employees to service and need to take on 2 ambitious, mature graduates to make an impact within the tech market.
- Defining and delivering high quality candidates for permanent and contract roles within the country?s leading technological companies.
- Screening and interviewing candidates, face-to-face and over the phone.
- Demonstrating an enthusiasm to learn.
- Selling roles to candidates.
- Showing drive and energy to work in a sales driven environment.
- Measurable success, this could be demonstrated through strong sales experience, impressive extra-curricular achievements or entrepreneurial ventures.
- Motivated by financial rewards or career progression.
- Tenacious attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition; this is key. The company is still at its early stages and the Directors want candidates who want to push it on to the next level.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again