Professional Sales Graduate Programme
- London, London
- £30K + bonus £30,000
- 2nd Dec ’19
- 12 days left!
This is a leading FTSE 250 European IT services company that specialises in IT strategy, implementation and managing technology on behalf of prestigious clients such as Heathrow Airport, Channel 4, PaddyPower, NHS, Royal Mail and many more. Over 15,000 staff are employed globally with recent revenues of over £4.8bn.
Multiple vacancies on offer to start in JANUARY 2020. Opportunities in London, Hatfield, Reading and Manchester.
This 18 month programme is perfect for those who are looking to pursue a career within technology sales and would like the benefit of structured training and development.
During the first six months of this scheme, successful candidates will rotate around various departments within the business; e.g. inside sales, projects and bid management. At the end of the 18 month programme you will have the opportunity to then become an associate, specialising in either solutions sales or account management.
- Fantastic basic salary of £30K +10% bonus.
- Work for a FTSE 250 company, Europe's leading IT infrastructure services provider.
- Brilliant structured training and mentoring throughout the 18 month programme, offering you the foundation to become a future leader and an accredited technology qualification.
- No technical experience necessary.
- Participation in high profile projects.
- On completion of the 18 months, you will expect a salary increase, company car and bonus scheme.
- Great earning potential, in five years you can be earning £50-60K BASIC salary plus commission.
- No cold-calling and no targets! The scheme is all about learning and development to give you the tools for a successful career.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree achieving 2.1 level (or equivalent) or above.
- Interest in technology.
- Confident but not arrogant.
- Available to start in January 2020.
- Driving licence or be in a position to have passed driving test by January 2020.
Relevant commercial experience is desirable.