PR Account Executive
- Kingston, London
- 30th Oct ’18
- 16 days left!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, global PR agency who are constantly growing. They have a huge client base across multiple technology sectors, working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
They offer an amazing culture and a vibrant and rewarding working environment.
They are looking for a new Account Executive who will work across a variety of client accounts and build excellent relationships with their contacts. You will gain exposure to the broad spectrum of PR which could involve managing social media, writing press releases, attending events or researching new prospects. You will either be a recent graduate with some solid placements within PR agencies, or someone with some post-university experience looking for your next exciting career move.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing client accounts and campaigns
- Conducting research
- Pitching to journalists and the media
- Writing copy, including press releases, blog posts and marketing content
- Monitoring and updating social media
- Planning and attending networking events
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in your chosen discipline
- A real passion for PR
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months experience within PR or communications, this could be an internship or placement year
- An interest in technology