National Account Exec - FMCG
- Redhill, Surrey
- 22nd Aug ’19
- 1 days left!
Established and highly respected in their field for over 30 years, this company sources ethically produced products from countries all over the world and brings them to the shelves of the largest global food retailers such as Tesco, Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Sainsbury, Waitrose and food service firms such as Papa Johns, Brakes, Domino?s Pizza, Bidvest 3663, Pizza Express and HelloFresh. With a huge company turnover of £73m, this company is looking for driven graduates who are keen to progress their careers with fantastic commercial exposure.
Start date - September 2019
From the start you will have direct account responsibility as well as supporting more senior members of the Sales team with key customer responsibilities. You will have autonomy, using your passion for the industry to drive sales and develop relationships with customers.
- Building and managing relationships with key decision makers within buying and category management.
- Employing innovative sales solutions to deliver value and exceed targets.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain team through forecasting and delivery.
- Working with the Category Insight Manager reporting on the latest developments and trends within the category.
- Delivering regular sales reports internally to the management team.
- Presenting business opportunities to external decision makers.
- Identifying and developing new product development opportunities within your accounts.
Salary is £28K. There is also a significant bonus attached to the role. The opportunity for progression most certainly exists for ambitious and tenacious individuals who possess a desire to succeed. They invest heavily in the personal development and growth of the individual through internal and external training.
- On course for a 2:1 equivalent or above, ideally in a business, food or marketing degree.
- Confident, articulate individual with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent levels of communication including rapport building and the ability to persuade.
- Live within a commutable distance of Surrey or happy to relocate.