Marketing and Events Assistant
- London, London
- 7th May ’19
Keen to kickstart a varied career in marketing and events?
Want to join an innovative, award-winning company?
Love to become an expert in a growing sector?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge company who have established themselves as a market-leading provider of tailored software solutions to clients in a wide variety of industries. With a huge presence in the market, global clients rely on their products to streamline their processes and increase efficiency.
They are currently undergoing a huge amount of growth and offer great opportunities for tailored progression and to make a real impact straight away. With a real focus on hiring and developing graduates, there is no better place to kickstart your career.
As Marketing and Events Assistant, you'll gain exposure to a broad range of marketing activities. You could be organising exhibitions at industry conferences, creating exciting marketing material, updating social media or securing speakers for events.
Responsibilities may include:
- Organising exhibitions at conferences and trade shows.
- Assisting with marketing, events and communications strategies across the company.
- Securing speakers for events.
- Writing a range of copy.
- Creating marketing materials.
- Updating social media and the website.
You will need:
- Predicted a 2:2 or above in your degree (or equivalent).
- Any experience within marketing or events would be very beneficial, or any transferable experience in an office setting.
- Available to start by the end of June.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again