Life Science Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Horsham, West Sussex
- £30,000 ote
- 6th Oct ’21
- 13 days left!
Looking for a recruitment company that does things differently? A consultative approach that promotes autonomous working and isn't KPI led?
We are working with a boutique life science recruitment company, in Horsham, that have ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They want to make multiple hires at graduate level, who will be working predominately across the biotech, pharmaceutical, R&D fields.
What They Offer
- A dedicated training system that will have you learning from the directors of the company who have decades of experience
- An emphasis on work-life balance with flexi-time and options to work from home. They understand you have a life outside of work and it's up to you to manage your own time
- They have considerable backing from three investors who are driving the growth of the company
- A commission structure up to 50%, which will have you earning £30K in your first year and consultants have previously earned £100K+ in their third year (after putting a lot of hard work in)
- Modern office with recently updated facilities
You'll be working very closely with the directors and senior consultants, networking with senior life science professionals.
- Qualifying candidates over the phone for the consultants' roles. Establishing strong relationships with candidates for future positions
- Researching the life science market
- At three months, you will start developing your own client base within a specialist area in life science, which will get you earning more commission quicker
- Multiple progression routes depending on your preferences and what you want to do with your career. This also includes international opportunities to set up offices in Europe and the US!
- Degree level (or equivalent) education. Will consider any degree type
- You'll have to be living in a commutable distance from Horsham or willing to relocate
- Work experience in phone based position, a customer-facing environment or evidence of competitive sport on CV
- A background in life science is desirable, can be in experience or degree