- London, London
- 29th Oct ’18
- 15 days left!
We're actively recruiting for a Knowledge Analyst to work with one of the most prestigious executive search and leadership advisory firms in the world.
The have offices all over the globe, with 200 in their London office alone. You will work as part of a small, award winning team, reporting into San Francisco - relocation is offered to interested Knowledge Analysts who excel.
In addition to 'traditional' executive search services, they also offer consultancy, advisory and succession planning to their clients.
As part of the 'knowledge team', you will have one of the most influential and integral roles in the business. Your role will largely consist of:
- Meticulous researchcompetitor and market analysis
- Initial identification of top tier talent
- Profiling c-suite level, financial specialists
- Educating Consultants and colleagues within the wider business
- Actively involving yourself in thought leadership - often producing relevant pieces to take to market
- Generating insight into prospective leads to allow the business development teams to grow the business
- Hugely competitive entry level salary of £30k+
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Annual bonus potential of between 13-20% of your base salary
- Full private healthcare package
- Yearly health M.O.T
- Life insurance
- £100 towards glasses or contact lenses
- Six free counselling sessions if required
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have excellent attention to detail and research skills (evidenced by a research heavy degree or relevant work experience)
- Be educated to degree level (2:1 minimum) from a top ranking university
- Have a keen interest in forging a career in research as well as a fantastic (and evidenced) work ethic