International Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- London, Leicestershire
- £27,000 ote
- 27th Oct ’21
An international recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Chicago, Amsterdam and Market Harborough looking for high achieving graduates to join their Market Harborough office. This business is defined by their market intelligence and professionalism within finance, analytics and business transformation. This is not an aggressive sales environment; this is a consultancy that puts the service they provide over anything else. Resources, commission and expertise are shared amongst the business, which has created a very strong team and culture.
You will spend the best part of a year learning about the market, recruitment and the consultancy services this business can offer. This involves networking, attending and shadowing client meetings and candidate interviews, going to expos to stay abreast with all the latest technology and absorbing as much information as you can.
You will need to be:
- Naturally curious; your first 12 months within this business will be spent learning and absorbing a lot of information around complex financial systems that you'll need to be an expert on.
- A team player; all assignments are worked on together and it's important that anyone who joins the business can be sensitive to others' work loads and pitch in!
- Committed; it does take a while to build up the necessary skills to be successful so commitment and dedication are essential.
- Confident; this company puts a huge amount of emphasis on networking so confidence is a must!
Why this company?
- Basic salary of £25K.
- Eligible for international relocation after six months.
- Stunning central London location.
- Truly experts within their field.
- Quarterly events and Christmas party.
- Excellent track record of developing graduates; two of their current directors started within the business as grads.
- Private healthcare after three months.