International Events Sales Graduate
- London, London
- £31,000 ote
- 14th Jan ’19
- 7 days left!
Part of the largest business intelligence, knowledge and events group worldwide, this company connect experts and industry leaders with knowledge and insight through networking events, conferences and digital services. They are made up of 1000 people working in over 60 markets with offices in London, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and the US. Due to an exciting period of growth within the sales team, they are looking for a confident and ambitious graduate to join them ASAP.
You will be selling tickets to international Networking Events and Conferences:
- Working on international events covering a number of industries including Global Finance, Telecoms Media and Technology and Life Sciences.
- Ranging from £200 to £2K in ticket price.
- Earn commission on your sales: OTE £31K in first year.
- Following up on inbound leads.
- Attend events yourself - two international trips a year!
- Collaborate, fun environment - team events, dinners and voucher incentives throughout the year.
- No cold-calling!
Why should you join?
- Huge emphasis on personal development - they are really passionate about progression and giving graduates every opportunity.
- Progress into management within two years, also open to progress elsewhere in the business.
- Structured training programme with excellent in-house training and external training days available.
- Great work-life balance: Standard working hours 8-4.30, with flexible hours offered if they would suit you better.
- They are part of a huge multinational company with enormous opportunity and the resources to support you.
- Charity days off work.
What do you need?
- Degree educated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Drive to succeed.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Experience in sales or target driven environment is a bonus.
- Available ASAP.