Horizon Teachers Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary Schools
- London, London
- £24,000 prorata
- 18th Jun ’18
Teaching Assistant - Graduates wanted
Good and Outstanding Academy Schools based in London
Temp to Perm position
£60-£95 pay per day whilst temping, salary offered with permanent contract
Start September 2018
Excellent training offered
Route into teaching available, support with PGCE from September 2019
- Have you graduated in the last 1-2 years?
- Are you thinking of training to become a Teacher in the future?
Horizon Teachers are working with good and outstanding Academy Schools based in London looking to appoint a Teaching Assistants to join them for the new academic year in September
- Supporting the teaching and learning of students up to GCSE level
- Assistant teachers with delivering lessons and interventions.
- Providing in class and pastoral support.
- Leading sessions as directed.
- Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis during the day.
- Being provided with training throughout the year.
- A teacher training placement at the end of the year if desired.
- Mixed and single sex secondary schools
- Ofsted Outstanding and Good
What the schools are looking for:
- Strong Graduates with a proactive attitude and strong communication skills
- Motivated and dynamic individuals looking to play a key part in pupil progress
- Graduates with drive who can act as a role model for students to aspire to.
- Graduates with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive:
- Daily pay rate of £60-95, paid weekly
- A temporary to permanent contract with the school.
- Outstanding training from the school.
- The potential to train as a teacher moving forward
- A great professional working environment.
- Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply ASAP as the schools would like to interview outstanding individuals.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again