Grant Property - Graduate Management Trainee
- Edinburgh, Edinburgh
- 3rd May ’21
- 15 days left!
Are you passionate about business and finance? Looking to secure a graduate position where you can gain a breadth of experience across a fast-paced work environment? Want to find a company that offers the benefits of a large, well established organisation that still has a small family run feel?
If this sounds like you, then you could be the ideal candidate Grant Property is looking for! Offering a 2-year graduate management scheme starting in August 2021, Grant property are looking to give you some real-life leadership experience working in an ever changing and demanding industry. They offer a one-stop shop approach to the property investment market which encompasses property sourcing, renovations, furnishing and property management. Their business goals are 2-fold - helping their clients invest capital well; and creating safe and affordable housing for rent.
On this rotational graduate scheme, you will experience all aspects of the business from the company headquarters, located in the beautiful and historic city of Edinburgh. You will have the chance to experience all departments from lettings, renovations, repairs and compliance through to property management and investments. Within the first month you will be given real responsibility to complete tasks within these departments, as well as excellent training and job shadowing to gain the real-life experience of the inner workings of this property investment giant.
A trusted name in their industry, Grant Property have been established for over 23 years and have grown mainly through client referrals which speaks volumes about the service they offer to their clients. They have achieved this by really investing in their people and committing to a family run feel, having been awarded the 'Investors In People' GOLD award in February 2021.
What Will You Need?
- Degree level or post graduate qualification (2:1 equivalent or higher)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Genuine interest in property and investment industry
- Full clean UK driving licence (manual transmission)
What Will You Get?
- £30K salary with potential to increase bi-annually (based on performance)
- Real word insight into the property investment industry
- Family feel - you really become part of the team
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Well-rounded work experience across all aspects of the business
Interested? Click 'APPLY NOW' to let us know and if your profile is a match, one of our consultants will reach out to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.