Graduate Technical Sales Consultant
- Newcastle, Tyneside
- 12th May ’21
- 5 days left!
Highly lucrative, consultative sales career at one of the world's most innovative companies.
This global business supports manufacturing innovation in nearly every industry. In fact, they have 250,000 clients across 110 countries. A highly profitable business with over $5.2b in sales. They have a collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged, they promote from within and have fantastic staff retention.
There are vacancies for summer 2021 within the Newcastle office:
- Consultative, end-to-end B2B sales role.
- Two office days and three field days.
- Full ownership of territory with variety of clients.
- Variety of work to include new business, inbound and repeat business, relationship management, market analysis and strategic planning.
- 4-8 weeks training on product demos, sales techniques, shadowing meetings and learning how to close deals.
- Ongoing mentoring and development. Progression to team leadership within three years and area management in five years.
- Package of £28K + bonuses + benefits + company car + expenses.
- Degree educated - Ideally 2.1equivalent or above in a business or technical discipline. (We will accept degrees from all other disciplines and 2:2 grade providing grades in maths and physics are strong at GCSE or A Level).
- Desirable but not essential: Proven leadership qualities, for example captain of a sports team (As we only promote from within, we look for this quality early on as we recruit with the view the candidate will be someone who can progress in the company).
- Professional attitude - they will be meeting with clients so need to represent the company as a brand in a professional manner.
- Willing to learn; the role will require the capacity to learn and understand technical concepts.
- All candidates must hold a full driving licence (ideally manual).
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.