Graduate Technical Author
- London, London Central
- 11th Dec ’20
This engineering software company provides specialist computational fluid dynamics software to assist their clients in the design of electronics and data centres.
They are seeking a graduate for a unique position that will work closely with the development team, based in their central London office. Day to day, you can expect to be involved in writing software help and creating a range of technical documents, contributing to marketing content, and translating technical information.
This opportunity will allow you develop valuable skills as a technical author and provides training and support throughout.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- A degree in ideally physics or engineering
- English and linguistic backgrounds will also be looked at if you have some technical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated attitude and the ability to work independently
- Ability to take complex, technical subjects and translate them for a range of audiences
Desired Skills Include:
- Previous experience of coding or documenting complex software
- Interest in software, technology and technical writing
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again