Graduate Software Engineers
- Cambridge and London, London North
- 25th Mar ’21
- 26 days left!
Established in 2008, this tech firm is a very rapidly growing startup. Their main area of specialism is providing secure and reliable video conferencing services to their clients.
This firm is keen to hire graduates due to high growth despite the current lockdown, so if you want to work for a company that continues to excel and recruit talented graduate software engineers, please read on and apply if you believe you are a good fit.
Opportunities in the outskirts of London.
Aspects of the role include:
- Analysis of requirements and invention of the best solution.
- Taking responsibility for an area of functionality and delivering it.
- Contributing to top-level discussions on architecture and future features.
- Development of your own ideas.
As the firm is growing so quickly there are fantastic long term career options available.
They offer a great starting salary and share options.
- 2.1 or first level degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- A real passion for programming which should be evident on your CV, and possibly through a GitHub account.